What’s the difference between a free course and an upgraded course?
What topics will you cover?
This course will cover the following topics:
- The nature of the small multimedia learning resources known as reusable learning objects (RLOs), their characteristics and use.
- The ASPIRE framework that we use for resource creation
- Storyboarding for resources.
- How to turn a storyboard into a final specification.
- Quality assurance within resource creation, focusing on health resources
- Tools and tips for future e-learning resource development.
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £49.00
Statement of Participation £34.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLelearninghealth to talk about this course on social media.