What topics will you cover?
This course will cover the following topics:
- The nature of the small multimedia learning resources known as reusable learning objects (RLOs), their characteristics and use.
- The ASPIRE framework that we use for resource creation
- Storyboarding for resources.
- How to turn a storyboard into a final specification.
- Quality assurance within resource creation, focusing on health resources
- Tools and tips for future e-learning resource development.
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at anyone who has an interest in designing e-learning. While our focus is around health, the course and methods presented are transferable to many other contexts and sectors.
Who will you learn with?
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £49.00
Statement of Participation £34.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLelearninghealth to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course