Why join the course?
In this course, we will ask: How do we translate real-life experiences into e-learning? How can our e-learning tell powerful stories? What methods can we use to design high quality and reusable e-learning resources? How can we best get our ideas across to multiple audiences?
We will introduce a methodology that you can use yourself, to design your own e-learning objects in all sorts of contexts, not just health.
By the end of the course, you will have created your own storyboard and specification for a high quality piece of e-learning, which you can develop further after the course.
What topics will you cover?
This course will cover the following topics:
- The nature of the small multimedia learning resources known as reusable learning objects (RLOs), their characteristics and use.
- The ASPIRE framework that we use for resource creation
- Storyboarding for resources.
- How to turn a storyboard into a final specification.
- Quality assurance within resource creation, focusing on health resources
- Tools and tips for future e-learning resource development.
Upgrade - $79
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLelearninghealth to talk about this course on social media.