Duration 2 weeks
Weekly study 10 hours
Understand why employment contracts are so important
A strong employment relationship is essential to support employee motivation, satisfaction and engagement, as well as ensure organisational trust and commitment.
This course explores the employment relationship in depth, including the underlying theories, methods of expression and key dimensions.
You will focus in particular on employment relationship contracts, the different types, and how they are related to employment law. You will also look at the impact of breaches/violations and how they can be mitigated, as well as effective strategies to manage the employment relationship.
What topics will you cover?
- The employment relationship
- How the employment relationship is expressed
- Dimensions of the employment relationship
- Employment relationship contracts
- Common law and statutory contracts
- Psychological contract breach and violations
- Managing the employment relationship, mitigating breaches and violations
Who is the course for?
This course is for those who wish to discover the employment relationship and its importance in maintaining employee engagement, motivation and organisational success.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.