Embrace green living and learn how to adopt a more mindful and environmentally-friendly lifestyle with singer and activist, Mogli.
Weekly study2 hours
100% onlineHow it works
Exploring Sustainable Living and Loving with Mogli
Discover how to live sustainably and kindly in our world today
This course will help you begin or enhance your existing movement towards a more mindful and sustainable lifestyle.
Under the guidance of singer, songwriter, and sustainability activist, Mogli, you’ll learn how to embrace a kinder way of living, for both people and planet.
Adopt mindful living practices and reduce your ecological footprint
On this course, you’ll be introduced to tips, ideas, and practices for living a more sustainable lifestyle.
You’ll reflect on the part you play in consumerism, and consider the impact of your behaviours on the people around you and the planet itself.
As you explore key sustainability topics like overconsumption, Earth Overshoot Day, and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), you’ll ask what you can do to better care for yourself and your planet.
Explore the connection between self-care and sustainability
This course is all about growing yourself so that you can help others. You’ll be introduced to a definition of sustainability that includes self-care and love.
You’ll find out why these two concepts are so inextricably linked and discover Mogli’s perspective on the value of community and collaboration for embracing sustainable living as one world.
Feel empowered to live sustainably and make kinder, healthier choices
Aside from providing you with sustainability life hacks and green living ideas, this course offers a friendly reminder of the importance of being gentle with yourself and the world.
Through videos and interviews with Mogli, you’ll learn healing for yourself and the planet, and be encouraged to discuss and share your sustainable living and caring experiences with learners from all over the world.
What topics will you cover?
- Exploring the impact of your choices on the world and those around you
- Self care as a key element of sustainable living
- Tools for making healthier and more enriching choices
- Actions we all can take and further resources
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and join a global classroom of learners. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Demonstrate understanding of the impact of your behaviours on people and the planet
- Reflect upon a broader definition of sustainability that includes self-love /care
- Explore various tools for making healthier and more enriching choices
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to make sustainable changes in their lives.
The course does not require any prior sustainability knowledge, but for those more experienced in sustainability, the course offers new and inspiring insights and perspectives on sustainable living.
|A singer-songwriter, filmmaker and designer, Mogli believes passionately in female empowerment, sustainability and talking about mental health. She uses her platform to advocate for a more thoughtful way of living.|
Who will you learn with?
I co-founded my first own company "Kleiderei" in 2012. Since then I am a business consultant for circular and sustainable fashion concepts. Writing my first book this year. Happy to meet you!
Tommy Hilfiger are offering everyone who joins this course a free digital upgrade, so that you can experience the full benefits of studying online for free. This means that you get:
Learning on FutureLearn
Your learning, your rules
- Courses are split into weeks, activities, and steps to help you keep track of your learning
- Learn through a mix of bite-sized videos, long- and short-form articles, audio, and practical activities
- Stay motivated by using the Progress page to keep track of your step completion and assessment scores
Join a global classroom
- Experience the power of social learning, and get inspired by an international network of learners
- Share ideas with your peers and course educators on every step of the course
- Join the conversation by reading, @ing, liking, bookmarking, and replying to comments from others
Map your progress
- As you work through the course, use notifications and the Progress page to guide your learning
- Whenever you’re ready, mark each step as complete, you’re in control
- Complete 90% of course steps and all of the assessments to earn your certificate
Want to know more about learning on FutureLearn? Using FutureLearn
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
More courses you might like
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.