Weekly study4 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Improve Student Assessment with Microsoft Forms
Discover the benefits of teacher assessment tools
Assessment is a vital part of education. It ensures you can track your students’ progress and helps you measure the success of your teaching.
On this three-week course, you’ll learn how to integrate technologies into your teaching practices that can improve student assessments and refine your processes.
You’ll learn how to use Microsoft Forms and the tools within it to not only conduct better student assessments, but also collect feedback from parents, and collaborate with other educators.
Use digital tools to enhance learner experience
To promote engagement with your teaching materials and receive important feedback, you’ll learn how to create quizzes, surveys, and polls in Microsoft Forms.
You’ll also discover how to create effective assessment tools, and review and analyse student responses.
As you delve deeper into the uses of Microsoft Forms, you’ll experiment with a range of features to understand question types and the difference between a form and a quiz.
Streamline your teaching approach alongside industry experts
By the end of the course, you’ll have the skills to improve your assessments using efficient tools.
You’ll learn from the specialists at Tablet Academy, a recognised Google for Education Partner and Microsoft in Education Global Training Partner to build your knowledge and confidence in using Microsoft Forms.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Summarise the different types of questions that can be created within Microsoft Forms.
- Demonstrate how to send and Form and Quiz
- Evaluate responses to Forms sent.
- Discuss ways the different question types in a Form can be used for assessment.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for teachers who currently use or plan to use Microsoft Office 365 in their role as an educator.
You should have some experience of teaching a class of students but prior knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 is not required.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends