What’s the difference between a free course and an upgraded course?
What topics will you cover?
- The food systems approach to natural resource use
- Relationships between food system actors, activities, natural resources and environmental impacts
- Food systems and sustainable development
- Food system trends and drivers in Southeast Asia, including climate change, socio-economic changes and increasing natural resource pressure
- Food security and challenges in Southeast Asia
- Food systems governance and actors, from governments, producers, suppliers, corporations and consumers, in Southeast Asia
- Relationships between food security, health, diets, nutrition and livelihoods in Southeast Asia
- Institutional and biophysical options for achieving more sustainable food systems
- Challenges to achieving sustainability and efficiency of natural resources in food systems
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £49.00
Statement of Participation £24.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLFoodSystems to talk about this course on social media.