Duration 2 weeks
Weekly study 8 hours
Explore future challenges and and how to maintain effective crisis management
How is BCM and CM capability assured and what challenges does the future bring?
In this course, you’ll examine the potential solutions and challenges of moving to an Industry 4.0 model, as well as the role and significance of effective horizon scanning as a BCM/CM upstream approach.
You’ll learn about the importance of crisis/incident command and control and the importance of having an exercise programme to build competency in operational and strategic domains.
What topics will you cover?
- Horizon scanning
- The current and future challenge of increasing complexity
- Opportunities and impacts of Industry 4.0
- How to run a BCM/CM exercise
- Command and control techniques
- How to set strategic priorities and identify key issues and actions during a crisis
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at people who want to learn about how future organisational challenges and needs may impact BCM/CM and learn how to develop a crisis management exercise.
Join the conversation on social media
You can use the hashtag #futurechallengesandeffectivecrisismanagement to talk about this course on social media.