What topics will you cover?
- Epidemiological data on the causes and prevalence of blindness and visual impairment
- VISION 2020: The Right to Sight
- The Global Action Plan 2014-2019
- Key public health strategies for cataract and refractive error
- Health systems strengthening
- The essentials of the planning process for eye care programmes
- The principles of monitoring and evaluation
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £59.00
Statement of Participation £29.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLeyehealth to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course