Why join the course?
This course provides pharmacists with some essential knowledge to provide better pharmaceutical services and professional abilities, related to the World Health Organisation’s Good Pharmacy Practice (GPP) recommendations. It includes the basic preparation of medical products, chemotherapy drugs and ideas to improve pharmacy practice.
What topics will you cover?
- Introduction to good pharmacy practice
- Good pharmacy practice in hospital setting
- Evolution of good pharmacy practice in various regions
- Preparation of sterile medication
- Hazardous drug handling
- Risk management in pharmacy
- Regulation of national health insurance related to pharmacy
When would you like to start?
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at learners with a background in pharmaceutical service and especially those practicing pharmacy. It will also be useful for those currently studying pharmacy and related biological sciences, as well as learners with an interest in pharmacy practices across the world.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #GoodPharmacyPractice to talk about this course on social media.