Weekly study3 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Extra BenefitsFrom $59
Essentials of Good Pharmacy Practice: The Basics
Explore how you can become a better pharmacist
This course provides pharmacists with some essential knowledge to provide better pharmaceutical services and professional abilities, related to the World Health Organisation’s Good Pharmacy Practice (GPP) recommendations.
You’ll learn the basic preparation of medical products, chemotherapy drugs and ideas to improve pharmacy practice.
- Introduction to good pharmacy practice
- Good pharmacy practice in hospital setting
- Evolution of good pharmacy practice in various regions
- Preparation of sterile medication
- Hazardous drug handling
- Risk management in pharmacy
- Regulation of national health insurance related to pharmacy
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Investigate the regulation of the GPP
- Describe the basics of GPP
- Summarise the importance of the GPP
- Compare the differences of GPP in different regions
- Explore regulations of various national health insurances
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at learners with a background in pharmaceutical service and especially those practicing pharmacy. It will also be useful for those currently studying pharmacy and related biological sciences, as well as learners with an interest in pharmacy practices across the world.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.