Weekly study3 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Google Classroom: Share, Collect, and Manage Student Work Online
Create successful online learning experiences
This four-week course will equip you with a wealth of tools to create attractive online learning experiences for your students.
From simple presentations and websites to fully interactive quizzes and assignments, you’ll learn how to present information to your students to help encourage engagement.
You’ll understand how to support your students and give them feedback along the way as you monitor their progress and analyse data to spot where intervention might be needed.
Use digital tools to help manage your students’ learning journey
Developing an understanding of the workflow of Google Classroom, you’ll learn how to distribute, collect, and feedback on work digitally to play an active role in your student’s learning journey.
You’ll understand the benefits and drawbacks of distributing and collecting work online before learning the best methods to help you effectively share work with your students.
Learn from the experts at Tablet Academy
By the end of this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge to provide enhanced learning experiences using online digital tools.
Learning from the experts at Tablet Academy, you’ll feel confident in creating engaging presentations, quizzes, videos, and more to promote learning with your students.
This course is part of the ExpertTrack Google for Education Fundamentals – a comprehensive set of courses to help prepare you for the Google Certified Educator Level 1 certification.
- Create Engaging Presentations with Slides
- Sharing Information with Google Sites
- Using Forms for Self-marking Quizzes
- Finding, Saving, Organising & Sharing Videos with Students
- Setting up a Class & Assigning Work in Classroom
- Analysing Student Progress in Sheets
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify methods of sharing work with students online.
- Describe the benefits and drawbacks of distributing and collecting work online.
- Explain how a teacher could provide enhanced learning experiences using online digital tools.
- Develop a workflow in Google Classroom to distribute, collect and feedback on work digitally.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to analyse data using formatting, filters and formulas.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for those who have experience in teaching or supporting education and are new to using Google for Education. It will benefit you if you haven’t yet achieved the Google Certified Educator Level 1 certification.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends