What topics will you cover?
- The microbiology of Gram Negative Bacteria to enable diagnosis of infections.
- The identification and classification of clinical infections associated with common Gram Negative Bacteria
- The occurrence of resistance - epidemiology and basic mechanisms of resistance, locally and globally.
- The key objectives and principles of treatment, including negative consequences.
- The appropriateness of treatment agents.
- The burden and impact of GNB infections on health and economic outcomes.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLgramnegative to talk about this course on social media.