What topics will you cover?
- The microbiology of Gram Negative Bacteria to enable diagnosis of infections.
- The identification and classification of clinical infections associated with common Gram Negative Bacteria
- The occurrence of resistance - epidemiology and basic mechanisms of resistance, locally and globally.
- The key objectives and principles of treatment, including negative consequences.
- The appropriateness of treatment agents.
- The burden and impact of GNB infections on health and economic outcomes.
Get extra benefits, upgrade this course. For $69 you’ll get:
Upgrading will mean you get unlimited access to the course.
If you’re taking a course for free you have access to the course for its duration + 14 days, regardless of when you join. If you upgrade the course you have access for as long as the course exists on FutureLearn.
A Certificate of Achievement
Upgrading means you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement when you complete the course.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to mark 90% of the steps on the course as complete.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLgramnegative to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course