What topics will you cover?
- The microbiology of Gram Negative Bacteria to enable diagnosis of infections
- The identification and classification of clinical infections associated with common Gram Negative Bacteria
- The occurrence of resistance - epidemiology and basic mechanisms of resistance, locally and globally
- The key objectives and principles of treatment, including negative consequences
- The appropriateness of treatment agents
- The burden and impact of GNB infections on health and economic outcomes
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for healthcare professionals who are responsible for infection management.
What software or tools do you need?
No special resources are required for this course.
Who will you learn with?
Get extra benefits, upgrade this course. For $89 you’ll get:
Upgrading will mean you get unlimited access to the course.
If you’re taking a course for free you have access to the course for its duration + 14 days, regardless of when you join. If you upgrade the course you have access for as long as the course exists on FutureLearn.
A Certificate of Achievement
Upgrading means you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement when you complete the course.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to mark 90% of the steps on the course as complete.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLgramnegative to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course