Learn how to adapt hospital operations to be more patient focused
Hospitals face operational issues everyday that can negatively affect the experience of patients. These include delays, lengthy hospital stays for patients, and other patient flow barriers.
On this course, you will analyse the operational issues hospitals encounter and learn how you can address them. You will explore strategies and solutions to improve the patient experience and manage the patient journey as a whole.
What topics will you cover?
- Key issues facing different types of hospitals from a global perspective
- An overview of operational responses to the challenges faced by hospitals, especially with regards to delays, queuing, information collection and patient processing
- Theoretical frameworks and perspectives that assist in designing solutions to operational functions
- Practical strategies for improving patient experience
- Methods for implementing and evaluating solutions to hospital operation issues
When would you like to start?
Who is the course for?
This course is for healthcare professionals, including doctors, nurses, allied health workers, and administration staff that work in hospitals.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Get a taste of this course
Find out what this course is like by previewing some of the course steps before you join:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLhospitaloperations to talk about this course on social media.