Explore brand elements and building sustainable relationships with customers
In this course, you’ll explore the elements that make a brand and look at how these can create long-term relationships with customers.
You’ll also consider how a brand’s message can be communicated to customers, while considering the impact of digital marketing.
- Building brand equity
- The elements of a brand
- Building a brand
- Building brand relationships
- Managing long-term sustainable customer relationships
- Communicating the brand
- Integrated marketing communications
- Digital marketing
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Understand the structure of a brand
- Apply appropriate CRM methods to foster and manage the brand relationship with the customer
- Critically assess the changing role of services in this context
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone interested in learning more about marketing strategy.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.