- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study5 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 5
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
International Logistics: A Beginner’s Guide to Logistics Management
Explore the opportunities and challenges of international logistics
On this two-week course, you’ll delve into the key concepts surrounding international logistics, the opportunities that arise with this type of management, as well as how to overcome logistical challenges.
This course from Coventry University is part of the International Logistics ExpertTrack, exploring the importance of international logistics from a strategic perspective.
Understanding logistics management across international borders
Using real-life case studies, you’ll look at several examples of international logistics management.
You’ll develop your understanding of the effects of international trade on logistics and learn how you can minimise risks in your processes.
Learn logistics concepts including customer service logistics
As you explore the main concepts and activities within international logistics, you’ll learn what to consider in your management process.
You’ll also discover how to evaluate and ensure logistics quality to minimise the risk of damaging your reputation through a poor standard of delivery.
Within this, you’ll develop your understanding of customer service and why it is important in your logistics process.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to identify the risks associated with international logistics as well as how to make the most of the opportunities that come with this process.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Define international logistics
- Analyse the main activities and elements within logistics
- Assess the advantages and disadvantages relating to international logistics
- Recognise the quality definition as a part of logistics requirements
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for business professionals looking to develop their understanding of international logistics and its concepts.
Explore the importance of international logistics and develop your understanding of logistics management at a strategic level.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends