This course is about learning human anatomy. Since we are each confined to a human body of our own, this course couldn’t be more widespread in it’s appeal. Understanding human anatomy is essential if one is to understand how the body works and is foundational to countless professions.
Many students in tertiary education find anatomy difficult because of the need to learn a very large number of new words and terms while simultaneously understanding their meaning. This course will help spread the load for students wishing to learn anatomy at an early tertiary level.
This course is part of our Study with Australia collection, with free upgrades and digital certificates supported by the Australian Trade and Investment Commission until 31st July 2020. Explore more courses from leading Australian education providers.
- Anatomical terminology – Regions, planes, directional terms and movements
- Structures and landmarks of the upper limb bones
- Attachments and actions of the upper limb skeletal muscles
When would you like to start?
Date to be announced
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore fundamental anatomical terminology and the anatomical position
- Describe the positions and movements of anatomical structures using anatomical terminology
- Identify and classify major anatomical structures of the upper limb
- Describe the relationship between structures of the upper limb and joint motion
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone wishing to learn the fundamentals of human anatomy and would be especially useful if you are considering further study in the health sciences.
Who developed the course?
Charles Sturt University is Australia’s most experienced online uni, and has the country’s highest graduate employment rate. From agriculture, arts, healthcare and IT, to business, law, social work and teaching – you’ll get the latest skills in your field, and learn from academics who are connected to industry. Add in 24/7 IT support, scholarships and a vibrant student community, and you can take your next, or first, career step with confidence.
- LocationNew South Wales, Australia
Charles Sturt University are offering everyone who joins this course a free digital upgrade, so that you can experience the full benefits of studying online for free. This means that you get:
Get a taste of this course
Find out what this course is like by previewing some of the course steps before you join:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLintrotoanatomy to talk about this course on social media.