What topics will you cover?
- Explore the methods underpinning forensic science, from crime scene investigation to reporting evidential value within a case
- Examine the four major evidence types: drugs of abuse, DNA, firearms and impression evidence
- Learn how the initial crime scene is processed
- Review various types of evidence including drugs of abuse, fingerprints, DNA, footwear marks and firearms
- Formulate (and defend!) opinions on the case, based on your evaluation of the evidence
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £49.00
Statement of Participation £34.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLForensic to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course