What topics will you cover?
- Explore the methods underpinning forensic science, from crime scene investigation to reporting evidential value within a case
- Examine the four major evidence types: drugs of abuse, DNA, firearms and impression evidence
- Learn how the initial crime scene is processed
- Review various types of evidence including drugs of abuse, fingerprints, DNA, footwear marks and firearms
- Formulate (and defend!) opinions on the case, based on your evaluation of the evidence
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
No special knowledge or previous experience of studying is required. Warning: Some of content presented in this course may be distressing to individuals, particularly younger learners. Notwithstanding, the material is representative of that encountered by forensic scientists and we have presented it in an objective and professional manner.
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £49.00
Statement of Participation £34.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLForensic to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course