- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Extra BenefitsFrom $79
International Logistics: An Introduction
Explore the opportunities and challenges involved in international logistics
On this course, you will have the opportunity to define and improve your knowledge around the process of international logistics.
You will consider the main concepts and activities of international logistics and discover the potential advantages and risks of logistics management across borders.
You will also have the chance to learn how to ensure logistics quality and evaluate quality as a logistical objective and requirement.
- Introduction to the program
- Introduction to logistics
- Logistics concepts
- Main activities and elements within logistics
- Effects of international trade on international logistics
- Advantages and disadvantages associated with international logistics
- Elements that constitute customer value in logistics
- Quality and how to evaluate it
- Customer service and why it is important
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Define international logistics
- Analyse the main activities and elements within logistics
- Assess the advantages and disadvantages relating to international logistics
- Recognise the quality definition as a part of logistics requirements
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for business professionals looking to develop their understanding of international logistics and its concepts.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please enable all cookies and refresh the page to view this content.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get: