Weekly study3 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 4 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Social Media Marketing with Advertising Week
Learn from the successful social media campaigns of top global brands
This two-week course will equip you with the skills you need to run creative social media marketing campaigns that get real results.
With 4.5 billion global users, over half the world is on social media. Social channels are now a key marketing avenue for any business promoting themselves online.
Using real-life case studies, you’ll build the knowledge and tools to not only understand social media strategy but also the tactics you should be using as a social media marketing professional.
Gain insights from experts at TikTok, Snapchat, and Facebook
Packed full of intelligence from some of the world’s biggest brands and organisations, this course shares insights on the power of social media from key players at leading social media networks.
From Facebook COO Mark D’Arcy to VP of global business solutions at TikTok, Blake Chandlee, you’ll find out what digital marketing is like in a social media environment and explore the latest social media formats.
Learn how to create engaging social media content
Using in-depth case studies on social media campaigns by Ben & Jerry’s and Dove, you’ll examine the strategy behind different social media approaches.
You’ll learn how to identify the right social media channel for your marketing goals, and get tips for growing your audience on social by creating great content on key platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok.
Plan your successful social media campaign
By the end of the course, you’ll feel empowered and prepared to run a brand-appropriate and engaging social media marketing campaign that reaches your intended target audience.
Plus, with guidance from the experts at Advertising week, you’ll learn how to track and analyse social media metrics and measure the ROI and impact of your social media campaigns.
- What is social media? An overview of platforms and best practice
- How to build an audience on social media
- Creating engaging social media content
- Planning an effective social media campaign
- Understanding social media metrics and analytics
- Measuring ROI and impact of social media campaigns
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Assess what types of social media marketing might be right for you
- Investigate choices in social media marketing formats
- Explore where to experiment with your social media marketing creation and where to plan
- Describe your social media marketing goals
- Produce a social media marketing plan
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone who would like to enhance their knowledge of social media marketing techniques and principles.
You may be new to marketing or already working in the field and looking to build specialist skills in social media.
Who developed the course?
AWLearn is the education arm of Advertising Week. Advertising Week is a global thought leadership organization. The AWLearn philosophy is that all our courses and learning follow the same philosophy: Educate, Entertain, Enable. This means our courses offer the educational oversight on a particular topic; we use real-life entertaining case studies featuring professionals who already do these jobs; and show you the tactics that will enable you to get ahead in your career.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends