Weekly study3 hours
Job Opportunities in Wellness
Evaluate your existing skills to identify your path into wellness
By first understanding and defining your career aspirations and evaluating your skills, you’ll be able to identify whether you’re looking to change your career completely or just find a new job in the wellness industry.
On this course, you’ll learn about the different jobs that make up the wellness industry. You’ll then audit your own career to enable you to better plan your path into a fulfilling and meaningful career in wellness.
Discover the networking basics and develop the toolkit for your transition into wellness
Networking is crucial to many industries, wellness being one of them. This course will show you the best tips and techniques to build your career network and how to research and connect with the right people to further your career in wellness.
You’ll also assemble your transition toolkit so you can stand out, match your skills to the right jobs, and make sure you get the career opportunities that you want.
Cultivate a success mindset to make the most of your career opportunities
To support you in building confidence and resilience, you’ll learn how to overcome limiting beliefs, develop a positive money mentality, and become a great negotiator. Together, these skills will form your success mindset to help you manage the ups and downs of your career journey.
Align your personal values with your future career
When planning your career in wellness, it’s important to understand your personal values so you can find a position in the industry that reflects them, and that you’re passionate about.
This course will take you through the process of defining your personal values and then matching them with your ideal job criteria, allowing you to narrow the field of potential opportunities and helping in finalising your strategy to transition into the wellness industry.
- An introduction to the many different job opportunities that exist in the wellness industry
- Understanding how your personal values help to define your job criteria
- Evaluating your existing skillset so that you can see that you might not need to start from scratch in order to work in wellness
- How to audit your career so that you can see what a meaningful, purposeful career means to you
- The value of networking and building a powerful career network in wellness
- A toolkit for successfully transitioning your career into wellness including building a personal brand
- How to actually apply for your dream job and set yourself apart from other candidates
- Cultivating a success mindset that will help you to get paid well, negotiate effectively and build resilience in the face of rejection
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Evaluate the different job opportunities that exist within the wellness industry
- Identify the opportunities that are available to you, where you need to learn or build your skills and reflect on your action plan
- Understand the type of job you want and how to ensure you get it
- Reflect on your own values and skills and how they'll define your career success in wellness
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone looking to turn an interest in wellness into a thriving career. You don’t need any experience in the industry as this course covers the basics of getting started.