Weekly study2 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Extra BenefitsFrom $49
Journey to birth
Make your birthing experience as safe and comfortable as possible
Giving birth is one of the most normal events in life, but many women don’t have trustworthy, evidence-based information to rely on.
On this course, you’ll be guided through the latest stages of pregnancy to the birth itself so that you can lower your stress-levels and anxiousness around labour.
You’ll learn how to detect the early stages of labour and learn coping strategies to manage through to advanced labour without undue stress.
You’ll also be advised on diet and exercise prior to giving birth as you learn the importance of preparing your body and mind for the birthing process.
- Planning your birth
- Managing early labour
- Coping with labour
- Birthing your baby
- Staying positive
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Reflect on how to make informed decisions about labour and birth.
- Explain how labour starts, how to manage early labour and how to cope with more advanced labour without undue stress.
- Develop coping strategies to help during labour.
- Reflect on the benefits of optimal exercise and eating a healthy and balanced diet.
- Explore and manage feelings of worry and nervousness around the birth process.
- Identify ways of accessing further information on different stages of labour and birth.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for pregnant women, particularly those who are expecting their first baby. The course will also be useful for partners of pregnant women or women who are planning a pregnancy.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.