Weekly study10 hours
Proposing and Evaluating a Service Improvement
Complete the introduction to analyses, proposals, implementation and evaluation
This course looks at how the unique service improvement that is being proposed through the final assignment incorporates your best use of evidence and critical thinking.
It will also provide insight into the operational standards of any service improvement proposal, enabling you to transfer your academic progress to real-world scenarios.
This will include:
- How to add financial events to the project planning tools
- How qualitative and quantitative methodologies are proposed
- Signposting to other tools and approaches that can be used in practice beyond this program.
- Evaluation through measuring and comparing baseline and post project quantitative and qualitative service data
- Guidance to optimise report writing
- An overview of the academic marking criteria and wider resources and how you can apply it to report writing
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Produce a report that proposes a service improvement including its rationale and implementation.
- Apply academic standards of critical analysis, evidence and review of literature with correct referencing to such a report.
- Produce a report with its content and structure covering the content of this module.
Who is the course for?
Coventry University MSc Nursing students.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.