Duration 2 weeks
Weekly study 10 hours
Complete the introduction to analyses, proposals, implementation and evaluation
This course looks at how the unique service improvement that is being proposed through the final assignment incorporates your best use of evidence and critical thinking.
It will also provide insight into the operational standards of any service improvement proposal, enabling you to transfer your academic progress to real-world scenarios.
This will include:
- How to add financial events to the project planning tools
- How qualitative and quantitative methodologies are proposed
- Signposting to other tools and approaches that can be used in practice beyond this program.
What topics will you cover?
- Evaluation through measuring and comparing baseline and post project quantitative and qualitative service data
- Guidance to optimise report writing
- An overview of the academic marking criteria and wider resources and how you can apply it to report writing
Who is the course for?
Coventry University MSc Nursing students.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.