Learn Spanish 3: Time and Direct Object Pronouns
Hone your Spanish language skills
This four-week course will help you master advanced Spanish language topics as you learn how to talk about present and future time actions and direct object pronouns.
Through a diverse range of engaging materials, you’ll develop your language skills such as listening, reading, grammar, and vocabulary as well as learning from the culturally diverse Spanish-speaking world.
By the end, you’ll know how to ask for and give the time, how to ask for information about someone’s study or work, and how to talk about the weather.
Develop your knowledge of Spanish grammar
You’ll learn how to use different grammar aspects of the Spanish language including simple present tense, comparatives, superlatives, and questions.
With this knowledge, you’ll also develop your vocabulary to understand how to talk about the time and make comparisons. This understanding will help you discuss present time and future actions.
Understand how to use Spanish direct object pronouns
You’ll delve into direct object pronouns to help ensure you don’t unnecessarily repeat a noun in your sentence.
This understanding will help hone your Spanish grammar knowledge, taking your skills to an advanced level.
Learn from the experts at Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana
Throughout the course, you’ll be guided by the language specialists at the Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana. With their expertise, you’ll develop your Spanish language skills and build your confidence in speaking and writing in Spanish.
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Apply how to ask for and give the time.
- Apply how to ask for information on someone’s study or work.
- Apply how to talk about the weather.
- Apply how to use the following grammar aspects: simple present tense (irregular verbs), comparatives and superlatives; information questions with expressions like: ¿Para qué?, ¿A qué hora?, ¿Cada cuánto?, ¿Con quién?, ¿Qué tanto?, ¿Hacia dónde?, ¿De qué?
- Apply how to use the following vocabulary aspects: the hour, the days of the week, the months, the date, the season of the year; useful expressions with the verb Tener; future time expressions; the weather.
- Describe how to use the following vocabulary aspects: the hour, the days of the week, the months, the date, the season of the year; useful expressions with the verb Tener; future time expressions; the weather.
- Compare people, places and objects.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone interested in developing their Spanish skills.
It will be most beneficial if you have a basic understanding of the Spanish language as this course will cover more advanced topics.
Who developed the course?
Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana (UPB), located in Medellín, Colombia, is a highly recognized institution not only in the city, but also in the country due to its high-quality accreditation awarded by the Colombian Ministry of Education.
UPB promotes integral development of human being as an ethical, social, rational, religious, artistic person, who gives a humanist sense of the environment through a process of continuous improvement.
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.