Weekly study6 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 4 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Master Digital Marketing: Marketing Strategy
Learn how to deploy and manage a marketing campaign
With the rise of new digital platforms and an increasingly competitive and globalised business market, it’s never been more important to understand audience targeting, how to grow your brand, and how to optimise and measure the success of campaigns. You can’t have a thriving business without a high-performing digital marketing strategy.
On this three-week course, you’ll be guided through the process of developing a digital strategy that ensures your marketing activity is aligned with your goals and optimises your use of digital channels.
Gain insights to confidently tackle your own digital strategy development
You’ll walk through examples, templates, and case studies to see digital strategies in action and identify the techniques that work, and the ones that don’t.
You’ll learn to develop your own marketing strategy, ready to be deployed for your business or clients, or as a powerful portfolio piece. Within this strategy, you’ll create actionable targets for clear direction and learn how to identify your target audiences to increase conversion.
Learn how to carry out competitor, PESTEL and SWOT analysis
You’ll learn how to undertake competitor analysis to discover the importance of evaluating competitor performance for your own strategies.
To further improve your strategy, you’ll examine PESTEL, SWOT, and other analysis methods to understand the influences and factors that impact your marketing techniques.
You’ll also identify the legal, ethical, and policy considerations to ensure you are best prepared for implementing your strategy.
By the end of the course, you’ll have the skills and confidence to create, deploy, and monitor your marketing mix strategy.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Carry out SWOT and PESTLE analysis
- Set clear and effective strategic objectives
- Analyse key product audiences
- Understand and apply the legal frameworks around advertising and marketing
- Identify the correct marketing mix for your product and business
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for those with a solid grasp of the foundations of marketing.
It will help you delve deeper into marketing strategies to develop your marketing career.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends