- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study8 hours
Matching Context and Content
Find the focus of your presentation
In this course, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with your presentation group and identify the focus of your presentation.
You’ll have the chance to experience the benefits and challenges of working within a global team and to collaborate to establish effective working practices for a global group presentation.
Working together, you’ll be expected to identify appropriate sources to incorporate into your presentation and explore different techniques for reflective practice.
- Presenting in teams
- Collaboration as a group
- Reflection with specific guidance on reflective writing
- Introduction to the assignment
- Researching your content
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Engage with your presentation group
- Identify the focus of your presentation
- Explore the benefits and challenges of working within a global team
- Collaborate with your group to establish effective working practices for a global team presentation
- Identify appropriate sources to incorporate in your presentation
- Explore different techniques for reflective practice
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at anyone wanting to develop their English skills within the business sector.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.