What topics will you cover?
- The impact of biological and neurological traits on mental health and well-being
- The impact social elements have on mental health and well-being
- The extent to which life events can impact on how we act
- The role that rumination plays in well being and mental health
- Evidence-based suggestions as to how we might all protect and improve our mental health and well-being
- The design of mental health services form a non-medical perspective
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at anyone who wishes to understand more about psychology, about mental health or who wishes to maintain their own mental health and well-being.
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £69.00
Statement of Participation £39.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLmentalhealth to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course