Weekly study3 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Manage and Create Documents in Microsoft 365
Discover digital tools in Microsoft Office to enhance your lessons
As the education industry continues to move more practices online, connectedness is key for successful teaching. Fortunately, advances in digital tools are unlocking a plethora of opportunities to help you deliver an engaging, collaborative, and effective learning experience.
On this four-week course, you’ll discover the Microsoft Office tools you can use to store, access, and create documents to support your learners at school and at home.
With this knowledge, you’ll learn how to effectively present information to your students to enrich your lessons and help encourage engagement.
Explore the range of effective learning tools available to you
The course will help build your confidence and skills in using Microsoft Office 365 in educational settings as you discover the many benefits it can bring to the classroom.
You’ll explore the different tools available to you to help you create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations using a web browser.
This understanding will help you stay organised whilst successfully responding to learner needs.
Improve your learning experiences alongside industry experts
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to use the core applications within the Office 365 suite for both the web and desktop.
Learning from the specialists at Tablet Academy, you’ll have the skills to successfully strengthen your teaching practices.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explain what Microsoft Office 365 is and the benefits it provides for education
- Identify the core applications within the Office 365 suite and explain how they can be used in an education context
- Summarise the key differences between OneDrive and SharePoint
- Apply an understanding of Office Online to create documents, spreadsheets and presentations using a web browser
- Demonstrate an understanding of the range of Accessibility tools within Office 365 to support various learning needs.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for teachers who currently use or plan to use Microsoft Office 365 in their role as an educator.
You should have some teaching experience but don’t need any prior knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends