Explore new ways to promote public health
During this course, you’ll gain the tools and skills to design and implement your own health promotion program. You will explore the ‘Healthy Monday’ concept including how The Monday Campaigns are used, and the science around health-behaviour change. You will also learn strategies for building community partnerships - along with how to plan, execute and improve your own health campaigns.
What topics will you cover?
- Introduction to the ‘Healthy Monday’ concept and The Monday Campaigns
- Overview of health behavior change theories
- Strategies for building meaningful partnerships
- Methods for planning, designing, disseminating, and evaluating health promotion campaigns
- Free tools and resources available for use in your own health promotion programs
When would you like to start?
Most FutureLearn courses run multiple times. Every run of a course has a set start date but you can join it and work through it after it starts. Find out more
Who is the course for?
This course is for public health professionals and other health advocates working in communities or organisations where health can be promoted. Examples include governments, schools, offices, universities, workplaces, parks, or faith-based groups.
Who will you learn with?
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #TheMondayCampaigns to talk about this course on social media.