Weekly study8 hours
Organisational Culture and Change
Develop an understanding of organisational culture and change
Develop your understanding of the definitions and types of organisational culture. You will identify the importance of change in organisations and explore the process, as well as external and internal drivers for that change.
You will also evaluate the importance of environmental management in modern construction organisations and consider the recent trends in the development of organisational behaviour management.
- Organisational culture
- Types of culture
- Importance of change in construction organisations
- Drivers for organisational change
- Contemporary developments on organisational behaviour
- Health and safety
- Lean construction
- Gender and diversity
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the definitions and different types of organisational culture
- Identify the importance of change in organisations
- Explore the process, and the external and internal drivers for organisational change
- Identify the importance of various environmental management in modern construction organisations
- Explore the recent trends in development of organisational behaviour management
Who is the course for?
This course is for students looking to understand the definitions and types of organisational culture, and identify the importance of change in organisations
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.