The value chain concept has importance for designing value and adding innovation processes inside organisations.
On this course evaluate the differences between value chain and value network components of innovation as internal and external drivers of innovation respectively.
You will discuss the role of ecosystems as a key driver of innovation in the contemporary environmental context.
- Understanding a value proposition
- Exploring business models
- The value network
- Innovation ecosystems
- Understanding the complexities of interdependence and emergence for innovation
- Understanding of ecosystems mapping
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Evaluate the difference between value chain and value network components of innovation
- Explore and understand ecosystems mapping
- Assess and use transdisciplinary perspectives for value creation and positive social impact
Who is the course for?
For students undertaking the graduate/ postgraduate certificate, jointly delivered by Coventry University and Deakin University.