- Duration7 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- Extra BenefitsFrom $69
Organising for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Learn how to tackle sustainability challenges through the 17 SDGs
The world is facing unprecedented and pressing social and environmental challenges.
The United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals have been developed to tackle these issues and are a call for action to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure that all people enjoy peace and action towards sustainability.
Achieving these goals requires rethinking our society’s action everywhere, from governments to businesses.
On this course, you’ll explore the what, why and how of the 17 SDGs and understand what key global challenges remain as we work towards a sustainable and inclusive world.
- The SDGs and social development
- The SDGs and the environment
- The SDGs and economic development
- Changing societies
- Actors organising for the SDGs
- Interpreting and implementing the SDGs in different contexts
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Demonstrate knowledge of the different Sustainable Development Goals
- Identify different ways in which Sustainable Development Goals can be implemented by different actors in different geographical contexts
- Reflect critically on the goals set forth by the Sustainable Development Goals and how to achieve them
Who is the course for?
The course is designed for anyone who’d like to learn more about the Sustainable Development Goals and how to achieve them.
This course will be of particular use to students interested in the key concepts and practices of sustainability, and private-sector workers, policymakers, and civil society workers who want to implement the Sustainable Development Goals at work.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLachievingSDG to talk about this course on social media.