What topics will you cover?
- Observing and photographing the night sky
- Constellations and Orion in particular
- Star formation and stellar evolution
- Nuclear fusion in stars
- Supernovae, white dwarfs, neutron stars and black holes
- The Milky Way and other Galaxies
- The Big Bang and the evolution of the Universe
- Dark matter & dark energy
- The Solar System, especially asteroids and comets
- Planets around other stars
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
You do not need a professional telescope for this course, but you may find at least a pair of binoculars extremely useful.
No prior experience of the subject is required.
Who will you learn with?
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £49.00
Statement of Participation £24.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLOrion to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course