Weekly study6 hours
Password Recovery ToolKit and Reporting
Use the power of PRTK to recover passwords from industry-standard applications.
This course will introduce you to PRTK, its ability to add functionality to FTK and how it can be used to enable the recovery of data and user passwords from a number of industry-standard applications. You’ll also learn about the package’s ability to create comprehensive reports.
- PRTK interface and its navigation
- The identification of available password recovery modules and associated attack types
- Importing user defined dictionaries and FTK wordlists for use in password recovery attack
- Creating biographical dictionaries
- PRTK profile
- AccessData methodology
- Utility integration
- Reporting options
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Apply the knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure and effectively use Forensic Toolkit (FTK), FTK Imager, Password Recovery Toolkit (PRTK), and Registry Viewer
Who is the course for?
Students who are keen to learn more about how to how to recover data and user passwords from industry-standard applications, and how to create comprehensive reports using PRTK.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.