What topics will you cover?
- Introduction to the Raspberry Pi computer. Explore setting up the Raspberry Pi hardware and software and booting your Pi for the first time.
- Write your first simple Python program, and make a simple reaction game.
- Consider the importance of success and failure when learning.
- Discover how simple circuits work, how to connect an LED to your Raspberry Pi, and how to switch your LED on and off using Python code to create light sequences.
- Understand different kinds of input devices that can be used to sense the real world. Connect and take input from a simple button, and learn how to build your own buttons from simple craft materials.
- Apply your knowledge about physical computing to create a digital making project that is shared with and reviewed by your peers.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #Picademy to talk about this course on social media.