What topics will you cover?
- The importance of measurement in antimicrobial stewardship programmes.
- The benefits of conducting a PPS.
- The types of data collected.
- The importance of feedback of results to drive improvements in antibiotic prescribing.
- Key messages from success stories across the globe.
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for healthcare professionals who are responsible for infection management.
What software or tools do you need?
No specific tools or software required.
Who will you learn with?
Get extra benefits, upgrade this course. For $69 you’ll get:
Upgrading will mean you get unlimited access to the course.
If you’re taking a course for free you have access to the course for its duration + 14 days, regardless of when you join. If you upgrade the course you have access for as long as the course exists on FutureLearn.
A Certificate of Achievement
Upgrading means you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement when you complete the course.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to mark 90% of the steps on the course as complete.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLpointprevalencesurveys to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course