What topics will you cover?
- The importance of measurement in antimicrobial stewardship programmes.
- The benefits of conducting a PPS.
- The types of data collected.
- The importance of feedback of results to drive improvements in antibiotic prescribing.
- Key messages from success stories across the globe.
Get extra benefits, upgrade this course. For $69 you’ll get:
Upgrading will mean you get unlimited access to the course.
If you’re taking a course for free you have access to the course for its duration + 14 days, regardless of when you join. If you upgrade the course you have access for as long as the course exists on FutureLearn.
A Certificate of Achievement
Upgrading means you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement when you complete the course.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to mark 90% of the steps on the course as complete.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLpointprevalencesurveys to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course