Gain new insights into the property market
Our homes provide shelter, sanctuary and comfort, but they’re also a source of wealth. This online course asks: what makes some properties more valuable than others?
The course unlocks the mystery of property values; looks at the influences that inflation and interest rates can have on house prices; and explores the differences between price, market and investment values.
What topics will you cover?
Our homes provide shelter, sanctuary and comfort, but they’re also a source of wealth. In this course we:
- explore some of the mysteries of property values
- reflect on whether house prices always rise
- explore property related career options
- consider the influence of interest rates and inflation on house prices
- explore the influence of proximity to various amenities and demographics on property demand
- access and interpret property price data
Upgrade - $79
What's different about this course?
Since 2017 you have been able to take a degree on FutureLearn. This free course is a bit like a starter course for a degree — it should give you a flavour of the degree subject but can also be your first step towards a degree qualification.
If you enjoy this course you can apply to join the program it’s part of to start working towards a degree on FutureLearn.
Don’t worry, you can still take the course without doing a full degree!
How do degrees work on FutureLearn?
Which program and degree is this course part of?
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLpropertyvalue to talk about this course on social media.