- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Extra BenefitsFrom $79
International Career Development: Pursuing A Career Abroad
Enhance your intercultural skills for working abroad
On this course, you’ll have the opportunity to improve your prospects for working abroad.
You’ll explore how cultural diversity affects the business world and learn the importance of developing your intercultural skills to pursue an international career.
You’ll have the chance to assess your personality type, strengths, and weaknesses, and identify the skills you need to work on to support your progress in education or work abroad.
Along the way, you’ll be introduced to analytical tools and theoretical frameworks, and be encouraged to reflect and set goals for your ongoing career development.
- General introduction to career development on an international level
- Cross cultural elements
- Personal skills and weaknesses
- Setting personal objectives
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Develop an understanding of the cultural dimensions of international career development
- Identify skills, strengths and weaknesses
- Identify personal objectives for international career development
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their employability and pursue an international career.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please enable all cookies and refresh the page to view this content.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get: