Identify the key to precise data analysis
This course will enable you to discover the pros and cons of quantitative research methods and the techniques for collecting and analysing quantitative data.
You will gain knowledge using a scientific approach to research and will learn more about quantifiable data and how to identify errors in data via practical demonstrations in order to glean useful data outcomes.
You’ll also discover different ways of communicating your research findings visually, be it via either tabular, graphical or numerical display of data.
- Definition of quantitative methods
- Pros and cons of quantitative methods
- Creating a survey
- Data analysis with EXCEL
- Validity and reliability of data
- Visual presentation of data
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore quantitative research methods
- Discuss advantages and disadvantages of the approach
- Assess different data collection techniques
- Explore data analysis techniques
- Assess data validity and reliability
Who is the course for?
This course is for people interested in exploring different methods of data collection and the various approaches to data analysis.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.