- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Extra BenefitsFrom $74
Discover the techniques used by businesses to protect their cyber security
How do businesses handle cyber attacks? What value does a security operations centre give to an organisation? Discover the answers to these questions on this course.
You will have the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of the processes of a SOC and how it’s operated by staff. You will also consider how it fits in within the rest of the business.
- The role of the security operations centre (SOC)
- SOC processes
- SOC staff
- The SOC interface with the business
- SOC, governance and IT service management
- Security traps and the dark net
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the role of the SOC and its members
- Demonstrate how a SOC could be integrated into existing business processes
- Evaluate sources of threat intelligence and their usefulness to the business
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone looking to learn more about cyber security incidents and how they’re addressed by modern organisations.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Advance your career with a degree
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLsecurityoperations to talk about this course on social media.