Weekly study8 hours
Strategic Management of Innovation
Learn to manage your own innovation project, drawing on case-study insight.
In this short course, a range of strategies for managing innovation projects will be discussed, drawing on case studies at organisational, sector and country levels. Consider how factors such as structure, scale, and cultural differences impact upon a project.
- Project management vs managing innovation projects – consider the complexity of an innovation project
- Cultural differences in the management of the innovation process, helping you contextualise your entrepreneurial idea
- Structural factors influencing innovation, helping you reflect on the infrastructure required to support innovation
- Case studies which demonstrate differences in small and large ventures
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Apply a range of strategies for managing innovation projects
- Reflect on your own innovation project
- Identify challenges in managing different types of innovations in a range of contexts
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone interested in furthering their understanding of entrepreneurship and innovation.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.