Evaluate the potential success and failure of your own business opportunity
In this course, we discuss the reasons why entrepreneurs fail and identify indicators of success. You will also start to think about innovation and entrepreneurship in different contextual environments by analysing how a start-up can be successful in different entrepreneurial environments, such as the content of a developing country and transition economies.
You will also get the opportunity to evaluate the potential success and failure of your own business opportunity developed in the previous course.
What topics will you cover?
- Introduction to business failure
- Internal and external causes of failure
- Likelihood of failure amongst start-ups
- Indicators of business success
- Exploration of different entrepreneurial environments
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identify the various causes of business failure and success
- Identify strategies for business success
- Apply knowledge of business failure and success to different innovative and entrepreneurial environments
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for Coventry University MBA students.
Please note that the staff described in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below may be subject to change.