Master the skills required to complete your healthcare business proposal
In this short course, you’ll have the opportunity to reflect on the hard and soft skills required to produce a business proposal, and will look at the importance of application of knowledge and writing while learning to identify resources and reading that can assist in defining the chosen issue.
- Knowledge and skill development
- Models of project management
- Levels of reflection
- Identifying the problem
- Resources and support
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Demonstrate understanding of project management methods and techniques and the skills and knowledge required to develop a business proposal
- Critically reflect on the skills and knowledge required to be an independent self-directed learner, identifying your own strengths and weaknesses
- Critically reflect on skills and knowledge gained through other MBA modules that will inform the development of your project proposal
Who is the course for?
MBA healthcare sector students in their final semester.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.