Learn to make healthier diet choices by examining three different diets
Your diet can make a big difference to your health. That’s why it’s so important to consider the value of different diets from around the globe.
On this course you will explore the science and benefits of three well-known diets: the Mediterranean, Baltic sea and Okinawa diets. You will learn the main components of these diets and how to prepare simple recipes. You will also consider what makes these diets healthy, and how they affect the body. Finally you will explore environmentally sustainable diets - finding out how diets can help or harm the environment.
What topics will you cover?
- Scientific backgrounds of the Mediterranean diet, the Baltic sea diet, and the Okinawa diet
- A deeper insight into each type of diet with regards to their healthy aspects
- Healthy source of proteins
- The secrets of carbohydrates and oils
- Sustainability of the Mediterranean diet, the Baltic sea diet, and the Okinawa diet
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone interested in maintaining a healthy diet, you don’t need any previous experience.
Who will you learn with?
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLunderstandingdiets to talk about this course on social media.