Weekly study3 hours
What You Need to Complete Your Assessments
Essential preparation for your projects
This course aims to prepare you for the summative assessments you will complete in this degree course.
- Introduction to learning objectives
- Introduction to the project brief
- Presentation of an example of a project case study and its analysis
- Introduction to presentations for integrated project (Construction) module
- Introduction to report writing (portfolio) for integrated project (Construction) module
- Introduction to simulation centre (SIM centre) activities, objectives and the relevant reflection requirements
- Introduction to PESTEL factors to be considered in project analysis
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Apply learning objectives
- Prepare a project brief
- Produce and present a project case study
- Prepare a written report
Who is the course for?
This course is for students who have completed the other programs in the degree, up to but not including, the dissertation