- Duration3 weeks
- Weekly study4 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 3
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Running a Social Media Campaign: Customers, Influencer Engagement, Analytics
Discover effective social media campaign management
A social media strategy doesn’t end at the planning stage. Once a campaign is live, it will continue to require careful attention and management.
On this social media management course, you will learn how to interact with your audience, from engaging influencers to online reputation management during times of crisis.
You’ll also discover how to use social media marketing analytics to derive insights to better understand your audience and improve your social strategy.
Leverage social engagement as part of omnichannel marketing
The first week of this course considers the two-way nature of social engagement. A central element of social media campaign management is, therefore, interacting with customers.
Of course, things don’t always go to plan and brands sometimes need to engage in online reputation management. You’ll learn how to deal with PR disasters on social media, how to recover, and how to make contingency plans.
Learn how to find social media influencers to boost your visibility
High-profile influencers can significantly increase brand visibility on social media.
The second week of this course explores how to use influencer marketing as part of social media campaigns. You’ll learn how to find social media influencers that align with your audience, how to engage them with your campaign, and how to measure the effectiveness of that marketing activity.
Understand your audience with social marketing metrics
Understanding social marketing metrics can be the key to campaign management, as well as determining your future social media strategy.
You’ll learn how to use social media marketing metrics to gain valuable insights about your audience, including which parts of your social media strategy are driving conversions.
- Interacting with customers on social media
- Staffing social media for customer service
- PR disasters, recovery and contingency
- Research and identify your influencers
- Engaging influencers in your marketing campaign
- Measuring influencer activity
- Introduction to social media analytics and insights
- Recording your social media metrics and turning them into insights
- Common social media insights
- Always improving your social media performance
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Create your own internal brief on handling negative comments
- Assess when and how to escalate more serious complaints
- Reduce the risk of a PR disaster on social media
- Describe benefits you can expect to see from influencer marketing
- Identify the right influencers for your organisation
- Explain the importance of turning data into insights, and those insights into marketing decisions
- Use follower and engagement trends to monitor social media performance
- Identify, and react to, issues that might be dragging performance down
Who is the course for?
This digital marketing course is aimed at current or aspiring social media managers.
It is assumed learners will have created social content as part of a multichannel marketing campaign, and have a basic understanding of social media metrics.
Learn how to create an engaging social media strategy, improve brand image and social engagement online, and measure your results