To be eligible for this MBA, you should have:
- A bachelor’s degree at 2.2 or above, or its international equivalent. If your degree was completed more than five years ago, you will be required to submit a CV with your application.
- Applicants who hold professional qualifications and have two years of relevant work experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Students whose prior learning was not taught in English will need an IELTS certificate graded at 6.5 or above (no less than 6.0 in any element); TOEFL iBT 90; or equivalent.
You’ll graduate from the course with a Master’s of Business Administration and a wealth of managerial and technical experience. Together, these will empower you to drive successful business management.
The course’s firm focus on practical application means you’ll be equipped for a wide range of managerial roles in all sectors of business and beyond.
You’ll gain the opportunity to:
* Understand and apply the management and leadership skills required to succeed in the contemporary business environment.
* Explore analytical challenges presented by large data sets. * Evaluate the role technology plays in the development of innovative strategic plans and competitive advantage. * Analyse the efficacy of technology relevant to contemporary business management and transformations. * Develop your management and leadership skills.