Graduate Certificate (AUS)/Postgraduate Certificate (UK)
The course aims to enable people from a very broad range of backgrounds to explore and develop an understanding and knowledge of the concepts and practices of entrepreneurship, enterprise, innovation and leadership.
- 1 year part time
- $8,800 AUD (total tuition fee)
$2,200 AUD (price per program)
- 4 programs
- Start dates
- 23 Sep 2019 (apply by 23 Sep 2019)
What do I need to apply?
Students are required to enrol for this award in accordance with the arrangements notified by the Universities in the Student Handbook. Students will be enrolled concurrently at Coventry University and Deakin University.
- Applicants must demonstrate competency in English Language. Students who do not have English as their first language will require certification of IELTS 6.5 (with a minimum of 6 in each component).
- Candidates should have an undergraduate degree in any subject or be able to demonstrate at least three years in relevant (as assessed by the joint course directors) employment to be eligible for admission.
What are the learning outcomes?
- Analyse organisational complexities through multiple perspectives and cultures to demonstrate entrepreneurial insight
- Evaluate accepted practices and norms using a range of tools and approaches to create change and drive entrepreneurial outcomes
- Apply the characteristics of entrepreneurial mindset to practice
- Analyse and use transdisciplinary perspectives for value creation and positive social impact
- Apply practical knowledge and skills of entrepreneurship to communicate and effect transformational change
Try a free taster course
Demystifying Entrepreneurship: How to Think like an Entrepreneur
Challenge the stereotypes around entrepreneurship. Gain new problem-solving skills and an enterprising perspective.
What is innovation and why is being innovative important in your personal and professional life? Find out with this online course.
Measuring Entrepreneurial Impact
Explore methods of measuring the effects of entrepreneurship on the economy and society.