Students are required to enrol for this award in accordance with the arrangements notified by the Universities in the Student Handbook. Students will be enrolled concurrently at Coventry University and Deakin University.
- Applicants must demonstrate competency in English Language. Students who do not have English as their first language will require certification of IELTS 6.5 (with a minimum of 6 in each component).
- Candidates should have an undergraduate degree in any subject or be able to demonstrate at least two years in relevant (as assessed by the joint course directors) employment to be eligible for admission.
Additional fees may apply and course fees may be subject to change.
*September Intake, Save $2,200 offer. Limited numbers available awarded to the first students to accept course offer. Must meet course entry requirements and enrol in 2 units of study commencing September 2020. The estimated tuition fee for units studied in the 2020 academic year is $2,200 per unit (approx. £1,200 GBP). Normal course entry requirements apply. See course page for more details.
- Analyse organisational complexities through multiple perspectives and cultures to demonstrate entrepreneurial insight
- Evaluate accepted practices and norms using a range of tools and approaches to create change and drive entrepreneurial outcomes
- Apply the characteristics of entrepreneurial mindset to practice
- Analyse and use transdisciplinary perspectives for value creation and positive social impact
- Apply practical knowledge and skills of entrepreneurship to communicate and effect transformational change