The curriculum of the Distance Learning MBA was developed by faculty and lecturers from the University of Bradford's renowned School of Management. As one of the world's longest-running Distance Learning MBAs, the module content and learning methods are well-tested to maximise your potential. By the end of this programme, you will be able to:
• Demonstrate a systemic and critical understanding of contemporary management theory and practice knowledge, along with an awareness of emerging organisational issues in local and global contexts.
• Develop a broad, yet rigorous understanding of the concepts, constructs, and frameworks used to support decision-making.
• Exercise personal initiative and responsibility in implementing solutions to complex strategic business problems in an uncertain, complex, and volatile world.
• Evidence adaptability and originality in tackling and solving problems, and the ability to work cooperatively and ethically in a range of contexts.
• Demonstrate a personal and critical understanding of sustainability and its implications for business decisions.
• Reflect on your own professional and career development needs, recognising how to take action to maintain the knowledge and skills required to practice.
• Critically evaluate and develop credible approaches to gathering, evaluating and using data to support the construction and presentation of business cases.