You must be prepared for study at postgraduate level. You must hold a bachelors degree or its equivalent.
Your spoken and written English must be of an adequate standard for postgraduate study. If English is not your first language, we recommend that you will need a minimum score of 6.5 under the International English Language Testing System IELTS.
UK course fee: £3,240 (higher fees apply for students living outside the UK).
The fee information provided here is valid for modules starting before 31 July 2021.
By the end of your studies, you will have covered:
- the role of the HR professional
- leadership management and development of people within the organisation
- the relevance of theory for practice and be able to apply it to improve practice.
- management of interpersonal relationships, demonstrating sensitivity to diversity and performing effectively in a team environment
- people management skills essential for HR work.