- 12 months
- 4 programs
- Start dates
- 2 Nov 2019 (apply by 17 Oct 2019)
What do I need to apply?
You must be prepared for study at postgraduate level. You must hold a bachelors degree or its equivalent.
Your spoken and written English must be of an adequate standard for postgraduate study. If English is not your first language, we recommend that you will need a minimum score of 6.5 under the International English Language Testing System IELTS.
International course fee:
£4,285 (lower fees apply for UK and Republic of Ireland students)
What are the learning outcomes?
By the end of your studies, you will have covered:
- the role of the HR professional
- leadership management and development of people within the organisation
- the relevance of theory for practice and be able to apply it to improve practice.
- management of interpersonal relationships, demonstrating sensitivity to diversity and performing effectively in a team environment
- people management skills essential for HR work.
Programs on this degree
|HR Management in Practice: Being a Skilled Human Resource Professional|
|HR Management in Practice: Human Resource Management in Context|
|HR Management in Practice: Mapping the Context of Human Resource Management|
|HR Management in Practice: The Human Resource Professional|