- 35 weeks
- 4 programs
- Start dates
- 4 Feb 2019
What do I need to apply?
You must be prepared for study at postgraduate level. This usually means holding a bachelors degree or its equivalent. However, if you have successfully completed two-thirds of a bachelors degree (an HND in the UK, for example) and have professional experience in technology-enabled learning, you may still be eligible for the programme.
All teaching is in English and we recommend that if English is not your first language, that you achieve an IELTS score of a least 7.
International course fee:
£3,500 (lower fees apply for UK and Republic of Ireland students)
What are the learning outcomes?
By the end of your studies, you will have covered:
- the choices that practitioners and learners make when using technology in education
- the range of conventional and innovative technologies available for different learning contexts
- current debates, evidence and key theories from thought-leaders and expert researchers in this field
- design and assessment of online learning activities and training materials
- the practices and concepts that are shaping the world of technology-enhanced learning
- issues of openness, networking, accessibility, language and cultural differences, and student retention/progression.